Bread of Life Book & Gift
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Winners
- Easter Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Lifeway Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
Discover the supernatural power of spiritual rest.
In the journey of faith, there are times for work and times for rest. Sometimes, breakthroughs are attained through discipline. But many times, God simply invites us to rest in His presence.
When we wait on the Lord, He does amazing things
"Be still, and know that I am God." (Ps. 46:10)
Carol Arnott, co-leader of the Toronto Outpouring, has been teaching believers to soak in the God's presence for over twenty-five years. This practice of spiritual soaking has released thousands of Christians to receive divine healing, hear God's voice, and experience the His love like never before.
Learn how to...
- practice soaking as a powerful form of prayer.
- develop a consistent lifestyle of abiding in Jesus' presence.
- access the healing power of the Spirit.
- encounter the Father's love in radical ways.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Destiny Image Incorporated
- ISBN: 0768448808
- ISBN-13: 9780768448801
- SKU: 9780768448801
- Release Date: January 1, 2020
- Pages: 160
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Height: 0.30 inches
- Width: 5.60 inches
- Length: 8.50 inches
- Weight: 0.40 pounds